John W. Longnaker III 940 Meridian Street Anderson IN 46016
Telephone: 765-643-9787 Fax: 765-643-4370
Our Law Office
We are focused to better serve you: in Central Indiana, we serve the legal needs of the elderly, persons with disabilities, & their families, estate planning services for all ages & business owners & estates both large and small. We provide state-wide Medicaid, Veteran's, and Long-term care legal services.
(click biography here) John Longnaker is a Certified Elder Law Attorney (CELA) by the National Elder Law Foundation (NELF). http://www.nelf.org/yourlawy.htm Elder Law is an accredited law specialty in Indiana requiring passage of a day-long exam, specialized experience, and favorable attorney peer reviews. He's also accredited by the Veteran's Administration to help Veterans & their widows.
With each chapter of life, you have unique needs and concerns, such as:
* SS, Veteran's, Medicare or Medicaid benefits programs
* protecting assets & Medicaid & Veteran's benefits for nursing & home care
* simple wills & trusts or complex estate & tax planning for individuals, couples, & business owners
* wills & trusts to support a loved one who has a disability or special needs
* dealing with difficult issues following a divorce or remarriage, or personal injury
* avoid probate with a Revocable Living Trust or estate planning strategies for "problem" heirs
* plan for incapacity with Power of Attorney, Advanced Directive, or Living Will
Call to set an appointment and be advised, at any age, on these and other elder law, special needs, long-term care planning, business succession, wills, trusts, probate & estates issues.